14th SPANISH MEETING RC CONTEST
The Contest will be opened for all Radio Clubs and for all divisions with the exchange of progressive number (1 contact = 1 prog. given and 1 prog. received)
The RC stations of all divisions taking part in the Contest will must use his callsign + /14SM ( Example 30RC001/13SM). SM = Spanish Meeting
There will not be points for those contacts which the operators have not sent his log.
Will print the most beautiful special QSL for this event including all the members assistants on the Meeting.
The Contest will cover 24 hours the first 2 weekend of May 2018
from 12:00 Saturday UTC till 12:00 Sunday UTC (05-06/05/2018, 12-13/05/2018)
The log with all progressives numbers must be returned to the Contest Manager not stamped longer than 30 days after end of Contest, and it will must contain as a minimum the callsign of the contacted station, the date of the contact, the transmitted progressive and the received progressive.
Call Frequencies : 27.555 Mhz and 27.710 MHz (USB)
Log to download : 14th Spanish meeting contest log
It will be counted as follow :
– 1 point : For every station RC or not RC already contacted the previous weekend.
– 10 points : For every RC or not RC station contacted with his callsign +/14SM.
– 20 points : For every RC activation contacted during the 2 weekends of the Contest (a single contact will be allowed to make in this case along the whole Contest).
– Contacts won´t be allowed to be established in the call frequencies 27.555 Mhz and 27.710 Mhz.
– The non-RC stations can establish contacs among them.
– The non RC stations will must use his callsign + /14SM (Example 30AB101/14SM).
– There will be 3 prizes that will be delivered during the Meeting wich will be celebrated in Asturias from the 10th to 11th November 2018 for the following stations :
– RC member of 30 division with more points.
– RC member out of 30 division with more points.
– No RC station with more points.
QSL’s EXCHANGE DON´T BE OBLIGATORY AND IF SOMEONE WISH TO GET ANY SPECIAL STATION´S CARD WILL HAVE TO SEND A NORMAL CONTRIBUTION TO THE CONTEST MANAGER TO SUPPORT THE EXPENSES OF POST OFFICE
The station that sends his log with a minimum of 5 contacts will receive the QSL of the Meeting gratuitously.
Contest Manager :
30RC066 Rosi, Po.Box 35, 32630 XINZO – OURENSE, SPAIN
E-mail : email@example.com
Good luck …