RC World Contest 2020 Rules
– This contest is opened to all stations (RC or not) with the exchange of one prog. number (1 contact = 1 prog. number given and 1 prog. number received),
– The contact between no RC members are valid.
– The exchange of QSL card is not necessary,
– Only are authorized a single-operator station,
– It’s forbidden to contact a station with his differents callsign, under penalty of disqualification !!!
The contest will unwind in 2 parts during 1 week-end, 48h by week-end total 96h like :
– 1st week-end :
from the 20/06/2020 (00h00 UTC) to 21/06/2020 (23h59 UTC), total 48h
– 2nd week-end :
from the 17/10/2020 (00h00 UTC) to 18/10/2020 (23h59 UTC), total 48h
The logs must to be returned to the group before a period of 1 month after each week-end. If not, you won’t be in the classification.
Like : 1st week-end : 21/07/2020 (last time)
2nd week-end : 18/11/2020 (last time)
The final classification will be done by adding the sum of points for each weekend.
download : Log World RC Contest 2020
We remember you,
send your log by e-mail is very easy and will take 5min of your time thanks
FREQUENCY Call frequency : 27.555 Mhz & 27.710 Mhz (USB).
POINTS They will be of the following manner :
– 1 Pt : For a station (RC or not) contacted but don’t take part of the contest. In this case, no progessive number received,
– 5 Pts : For each no RC station take part in the contest,
– 10 Pts : For each RC station take part in the contest,
– 15 Pts : With the President (14RC001)
– Each country and each WAZ Zone will be a multiplier.
Attention, the country of transmission isn’t taken into account.
– During the 2nd week-end, it will be possible to contact again a same station contacted the 1st week-end , but in all the cases, it will only give 1 point.
Good Luck …
Contest Manager 14 RC 002 Carine , Po.Box 3 18500 FOECY F.
Or by e-mail to: email@example.com