RC World Contest 2019 Rules
– This contest is opened to all stations (RC or not) with the exchange of one progressive number (1 contact = 1 progressive number given and 1 progressive number received),
– The contact between no RC members are valid.
– The exchange of QSL card is not necessary,
– Only are authorized a single-operator station,
– It’s forbidden to contact a station with his differents callsign, under penalty of disqualification !!!
The contest will unwind in one part during 2 week-ends, 48h by week-end total 96h like :
– 1st week-end : from the 16/11/2019 (00h00 UTC) to 17/11/2019 (23h59 UTC),
– 2nd week-end : from the 23/11/2018 (00h00 UTC) to 24/11/2018 (23h59 UTC),
The logs must to be returned to the group before a period of 1 month after the second week-end. If not, you won’t be in the classification. Before the 01/01/2020
download : Log World RC Contest 2019
We remember you, if you don’t send your log all stations contacted will lose points
Send your log by e-mail is very easy and will take 5min of your time thanks
We don’t have special contest log, make your log on excel or Yalog thanks
FREQUENCY Call frequency : 27.555 Mhz & 27.710 Mhz (USB).
POINTS They will be of the following manner :
– 0 Pt : For a station (RC or not) written on the logs, but who doesn’t return his log,
– 5 Pts : For each station RC or not having returned their logs,
– 10 Pts : With the Int.headquarter members : 14 RC 002, 14 RC 026, 30 RC 001 & 196 RC 001
– 15 Pts : With the President (14RC001)
– 20 Pts : With a RC DX expedition contacted during the contest, but only one contact during the 2 week-end.
– Each country and each WAZ Zone will be a multiplier.
Attention, the country of transmission isn’t taken into account.
– During the second week-end, it will be possible to contact again a same station contacted the 1st week-end , but in all the cases, it will only give 1 point,
Good Luck …
Contest Manager 14 RC 002 Carine , Po.Box 3 18500 FOECY F.
Or by E-mail to: email@example.com