WORLD CONTEST 2011
- This contest is opened to all stations (RC or not RC) with the exchange of one progressive number.
(1 contact = 1 progressive number given and 1 progressive number received).
- The contact between non RC members is possible and exchange of QSL card is not necessary.
- Multi-operators stations are authorized with a maximum of 3 operators by station.(Join the list of all RC operators who have operated the multi-operator station).
- Operators who don't want to participate entirely to the contest can nevertheless be on frequency during each part of this one to give some points to the contesting operators. in this case, the contesting staiton will write the contact in his log but won't receive a progressive number from the non-contesting station.
the contet manager can't verify these kind of contacts in all cases, we ask
yo to participate in all good faith !
- The contest will unwind in two parts, like :
|1st Part:||21 May 2011 (12h00 TU) to 22 May 2011 (12h00 TU)|
|28 May 2011 (12h00 TU) to 29 May 2011 (12h00 TU)|
|2nd Part:||17 September 2011 (12h00 TU) to 18 September 2011 (12h00 TU)|
|24 September 2011 (12h00 TU) to 25 September 2011 (12h00 TU)|
- The logs must to be return to the group within a period of 10 days after each part.
- If not, you won't be in the classification and your points will be ignored for the second part..
Before the deadline of 10/06/2011 for the first part,
Before the deadline of 07/10/2011 for the second part.
- Call frequency : 27.555 Mhz and 27.710 Mhz (USB).
will be of the following manner :
|1 Pts||For a station written on the logs, but who don't return or doesn't participate to the contest|
|3 Pts||For non RC stations having returned the logs|
|5 Pts||For RC stations having returned the logs|
|7 Pts||With a coordinator or director of the group|
|10 Pts||With a headquarter member (14 RC 002, 003)|
|10 Pts||With the vice-president of others divisions (3RC011, 16RC001, 15RC014, 30RC001 et 196RC001)|
|15 Pts||With the president (14 RC 001)|
|20 Pts||With a RC expedition active during the contest (only one contact by part).|
NEW!! : Each country and each WAZ zone will count as a multiplier. Your own country isn't count for multiplier !
- It's will be possible to contact a new time a station contacted the first week-end, but in all the cases it will give 1 point only.
- A contacted station during the first part, will be worth 1, 2, 3, 7, 10 or 15 pts during the first week-end of the second part and 1 pt during the second.
Even if you don't participate to the contest, comes a short time on the frequency to give some points to the participants..
Good Luck ...
Contest Manager 14 RC 002 Carine , Po.Box 3 18500 FOECY France
Or by E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org